Events -> Malaysian Swiss Association Annual General Meeting 2021
Dear members of MSA
It has been a difficult and uncertain time since the new Committee took over the steering of the Malaysian Swiss Association during the last AGM in October 2020. It proved to be a challenge to do the planning of our events as we were much relying on the Swiss BAG regulations. Since the regulations have been eased slightly recently to the possibility of us having the AGM, we hereby notify and would like to invite you, cordially, dear valued members to,
Malaysian Swiss Association Annual General Meeting 2021
1. Speech from President
2. Appointment of the Chairman, Vote Counter and Protocol writer
3. Approval of minutes of AGM 2020
4. Presentation of 2020/2021 activities
5. Approval of amendments of MSA Statute per motions submitted.
6. Financial year 2020 Balance Sheet for approval
7. Election and/or Re-election of Committee members
8. Nomination of the Auditor for year 2021 to next AGM
9. Approval of waiver of membership fees 2020
10. Budget of Events 2021 for approval
A buffet lunch will be served after the AGM at 1300hr. We kindly request your attendance to be registered in our MSA website, m-s-a.ch for our co-ordination with Hot Wok.
In case that this event has more than 30 attendees, the Swiss BAG requires that you show your Covid certificate (vaccinated or negative tested) to enable the gathering without limitations to occur. We hope for your understanding and your co-operation to comply as this is compulsory in accordance with the Swiss BAG regulations.
On the last note, we would like to quote our previous President’s famous line, united we stand, divided we fall. So, let us all be ‘Malaysians-come-together’ in this second home and give our voice and support at this AGM.
Our best regards
NOTE: The Balance Sheet 2020, Minutes of AGM 2020, Proposed motions have been sent to you by email.
Proxy form is available upon request, write to email@example.com